Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create condition for metadata node in AEM workflow launchers

Level 9
I need to create AEM workflow launchers which will trigger a workflow model. The launch works fine as expected. But I want to add some conditions like it should trigger only for CSV files. 

When I upload a new csv in DAM, I see dc:format property with value "text/csv" is set at /content/dam/my-folder/test.csv/jcr:content/metadata. I am planning to use this property to write a condition. 

Mario248_0-1710952897193.png

This is condition I am trying "jcr:content/metadata/dc:format==text/csv" but this is not working. Is there any problem in constructing this property path?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Here 'Glob' means the path or location to call the launcher. Below is a screenshot from OOTB launcher config. Hope this will help.

somensarkar_0-1711006863299.png

Thanks,

Somen

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@Mario248 - Can you try as below:

Specify 'path' as glob pattern using 

/content/dam(/.*)/jcr:content/metadata

And then in 'condition' specify

dc:format==text/csv

Refer screenshot below:

Jineet_Vora_0-1710954913369.png

Level 9

Thanks for your input. Sorry, I could not get what do you mean "Glob" Did you mean the path ?

Mario248_0-1711001506523.png

Here is the launch properties. can you please tell which property do you mean ?

Correct answer by
Level 6

Here 'Glob' means the path or location to call the launcher. Below is a screenshot from OOTB launcher config. Hope this will help.

somensarkar_0-1711006863299.png

Thanks,

Somen

Level 9

Thanks for taking the screenshot. I tried with same the way you mentioned but it is not workinng,

Mario248_0-1711024615076.png

Path - /content/dam(/.*)/jcr:content/metadata

Condition - dc:format==text/csv

Community Advisor

@Mario248 - Ensure the nodeType is nt:unstructured i.e. the node type of /jcr:content/metadata

Level 9

I was about to mention here by the time you added a comment. Yeah the node type was an issue. Thanks for your valuable input.