Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to change sling:resourceType of a component in the content when component folder structure is changed

Level 2

I want to move some of the custom components in AEM to new folder structure. Move option in crx/de is allowing me to change the folder structure but the component references (sling:resourceType) in the content are not getting changed.

Is there any way to automate the process for changing the component references (sling:resourceType) in the entire content?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

There is no such process where you can change component reference like taxonomy. however it is good use case.  There should be configurable things for checking references like DAM, Taxonomy etc.

Regards,

Jitendra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

There is no such process where you can change component reference like taxonomy. however it is good use case.  There should be configurable things for checking references like DAM, Taxonomy etc.

Regards,

Jitendra

Level 1

Hi,

I am not sure about the exact requirement , but you can give try with sling pipes, it does not comes out of the box.

Thanks

Indranil