Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I enable Login for users on AEMaaCS?

Level 5

I have a website built on AEM Sites, running in AEM as a cloud service.

I want to create a login experience for my users.  Part of the website will be public, with a handful of pages that will require login to view.  I am using Microsoft Authentication Library, which is an OAuth2 implementation of single sign on tied to azure active directory.

Once I trigger a sign in for the user and they complete the OAuth flow, what is the best way to handle session management across pages on the AEM side?  e.g., does AEM offer a native service that can 'log in' a user?  Should I just use sessions (probably won't scale)?

Any advice, pointers, or tips are welcome!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Take a look at this blog post if you're interested in implementing social login:

https://www.albinsblog.com/2020/05/social-login-with-linkedin-adobe-experience-manager-aem.html#.ZFs...

Administrator

@dylanmccurry Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni