Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

HotFix for DSGC cq-5.6.1-hotfix-3421.zip

Level 3

Hi,

I have installed cq-5.6.1-hotfix-3421.zip in my local box.

After installing am unable to get the login console and complete instance not working.

Let me know that i need to follow any steps before i install the hotfix.

Thanks 

Mahesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mahesh,

Hotfix install one bundle & is for 5.6.1 only.  In case you installed on other aem version it will fail & encounter issue you are facing. 

Assuming you are using 5.6.1 After the hotfix install you just need to wait for some time for all the dependency bundle to get updated. AFAIK the hotfix not cause any issue unless you terminated the instance.  What you can do is go to felix console and make sure all bundles are running. 

If you are sure aem version is 5.6.1 & above tip does not help. Please file daycare with all the logs.

Thanks,

Sham

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mahesh,

Hotfix install one bundle & is for 5.6.1 only.  In case you installed on other aem version it will fail & encounter issue you are facing. 

Assuming you are using 5.6.1 After the hotfix install you just need to wait for some time for all the dependency bundle to get updated. AFAIK the hotfix not cause any issue unless you terminated the instance.  What you can do is go to felix console and make sure all bundles are running. 

If you are sure aem version is 5.6.1 & above tip does not help. Please file daycare with all the logs.

Thanks,

Sham

Level 10

This has been passed on to the product team. 

Also -- did you read the release notes:  http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/release_notes/overview.html ?

Level 3

Thanks FYI Sham.

My AEM Version released on 20130129.

So i dont need to install the hotfix.

I can follow earlier DSGC method?

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh