Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Getting Slingexception cannot get default sling script /apps/granite/sightly/templates/clientlibs.html

Level 1

Can access author but getting Slingexception cannot get default sling script /apps/granite/sightly/templates/clientlibs.html in view as published mode.
Please help.

@arunpatidar  @lukasz-m  @kautuk_sahni 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you for the reply. 

Got the issue resolved. The issue was in my local have different project tracks hence one of the track uses the same path. they have overridden it from /libs. and this folder itself was missing in the local.

From dev crx searched for the same path and made package and installed it in local, now view as published is working.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ankitasara ,
Can you verify error.log file to get more information regarding the error which component is causing this issue

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you for the reply. 

Got the issue resolved. The issue was in my local have different project tracks hence one of the track uses the same path. they have overridden it from /libs. and this folder itself was missing in the local.

From dev crx searched for the same path and made package and installed it in local, now view as published is working.