Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting error while building maven project

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting error while building the maven project using the mvn clean install command, I'm facing this issue only after adding the Jsoup Dependency in my main pom file and core pom file

This is dependency i added in POM file

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.jsoup</groupId>
  <artifactId>jsoup</artifactId>
  <version>1.11.3</version>
</dependency>

This is error I'm getting while building my project

[ERROR] The analyser found the following errors for author and publish :
[ERROR] [api-regions-exportsimports] com.carrybag:carry-bag.core:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Bundle carry-bag.core:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is importing package(s) [org.jsoup.nodes, org.jsoup, org.jsoup.select] in start level 20 but no bundle is exporting these for that start level. (com.carrybag:carry-bag.all:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary for Carry Bag 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
[INFO]
[INFO] Carry Bag .......................................... SUCCESS [  0.601 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - Core ................................... SUCCESS [ 26.284 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - UI Frontend ............................ SUCCESS [04:29 min]
[INFO] Carry Bag - Repository Structure Package ........... SUCCESS [  2.157 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - UI apps ................................ SUCCESS [ 16.382 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - UI content ............................. SUCCESS [ 11.744 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - UI config .............................. SUCCESS [  0.574 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - All .................................... FAILURE [ 41.513 s]
[INFO] Carry Bag - Integration Tests ...................... SKIPPED
[INFO] Carry Bag - Dispatcher ............................. SKIPPED
[INFO] Carry Bag - UI Tests ............................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  06:12 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2023-12-06T11:48:56+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.adobe.aem:aemanalyser-maven-plugin:1.4.10:project-analyse (aem-analyser) on project carry-bag.all: One or more feature analyser(s) detected feature error(s), please read the plugin log for more details -> [Help 1]

Can please help me here, How I can resolve this error??

Thanks

Nandheswara

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

To integrate jsoup into your project, you have two options. The first option involves using the jsoup OSGi bundle and including it in your content package for deployment. In this approach, jsoup exists as a bundle within the OSGi container, and there's no need to install it explicitly.

Alternatively, you can choose to embed the jsoup JAR directly into your bundle without requiring a separate bundle. For more information and detailed instructions on this approach, you can refer to [1] in the Apache Felix documentation, specifically the section on "embedding dependencies."

[1] https://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html (Search for "embedding dependencies")

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

To integrate jsoup into your project, you have two options. The first option involves using the jsoup OSGi bundle and including it in your content package for deployment. In this approach, jsoup exists as a bundle within the OSGi container, and there's no need to install it explicitly.

Alternatively, you can choose to embed the jsoup JAR directly into your bundle without requiring a separate bundle. For more information and detailed instructions on this approach, you can refer to [1] in the Apache Felix documentation, specifically the section on "embedding dependencies."

[1] https://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html (Search for "embedding dependencies")