Expand my Community achievements bar.

Fulltext search

Level 7

I have a question regarding keywords in connection with fulltext search.

I have a fulltext search using Predicates. It searches cq:Page under specific paths.

This works correctly except the case when the Keyword is set on the Page that is also the search path.

When the search path is parent of the page with the keyword, the page is correctly found (there is a hit).

Any ideas why is this so?

(/jcr:root/content/xx/private//element(*, cq:Page)[(not(jcr:content/@internalIndexing) or jcr:content/@internalIndexing != 'disallow') and (jcr:contains(., 'saturn'))] | /jcr:root/content/xx/ueber-uns//element(*, cq:Page)[(not(jcr:content/@internalIndexing) or jcr:content/@internalIndexing != 'disallow') and (jcr:contains(., 'saturn'))] | /jcr:root/content/xx/unternehmen//element(*, cq:Page)[(not(jcr:content/@internalIndexing) or jcr:content/@internalIndexing != 'disallow') and (jcr:contains(., 'saturn'))] | /jcr:rootxx/de/component-gallery/components/events//element(*, cq:Page)[(not(jcr:content/@internalIndexing) or jcr:content/@internalIndexing != 'disallow') and (jcr:contains(., 'saturn'))]) order by @jcr:score descending

0 Replies