Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does not have jcr:content childresource

Level 2

Hi ,

When I am going through the error log of my server noticed that major portion of the log is covered by a warning which states "Get /content/test/en_US/demoPage.html Http /1.1] core.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.page.PageImpl page at /content/test/en_US does not have a jcr:content childresource". Could anyone explain what will be the issue?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @nivethaS ,

This is mainly happening because page path "/content/test/en_US" or some of the child pages of this path doesn't contain "jcr:content" node underneath it. 
As a consequence of it when core page model class is trying to retrieve them its generating log trace.
You can verify if any jcr:content node is missing by going into your "http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.js" console and look for missing "jcr:content" from the content path.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 2

Hi TarunKumar,

I checked the crx nodes seems like all the pages are having jcr:content

Employee Advisor

It's just a warning.

(I have seen to often code, which assumes that every page as jcr:content child node. According to the number of warnings I see this is not always the case.)

Level 2

Hi Jorg_Hoh

Is there a way to remove it from the logs?

As this is from Core implementation file is there a way to remove or fix this warning?