Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Does not have jcr:content childresource

Level 2

Hi ,

When I am going through the error log of my server noticed that major portion of the log is covered by a warning which states "Get /content/test/en_US/demoPage.html Http /1.1] core.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.page.PageImpl page at /content/test/en_US does not have a jcr:content childresource". Could anyone explain what will be the issue?

7 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @nivethaS ,

This is mainly happening because page path "/content/test/en_US" or some of the child pages of this path doesn't contain "jcr:content" node underneath it. 
As a consequence of it when core page model class is trying to retrieve them its generating log trace.
You can verify if any jcr:content node is missing by going into your "http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.js" console and look for missing "jcr:content" from the content path.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 2

Hi TarunKumar,

I checked the crx nodes seems like all the pages are having jcr:content

Employee Advisor

It's just a warning.

(I have seen to often code, which assumes that every page as jcr:content child node. According to the number of warnings I see this is not always the case.)

Level 2

Hi Jorg_Hoh

Is there a way to remove it from the logs?

As this is from Core implementation file is there a way to remove or fix this warning?

Level 3

@Jörg_Hoh 

Is there an answer to @nivethaS question? I mean, if it does not have any negative effects than filling the logs, it would be worth to remove or even do not show it?

thx!

Employee Advisor

Yes, it will be removed soon (loglevel degraded to DEBUG)