Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Custom composite MultiField for AEM6.1 Touch UI

Level 3

Hello Friends,

I want a custom multifield in which it can take a multi Field inside a multifield for TOUCH UI. I tried the ACS Commons one but that also doesnt work. Can anyone give me a lead to this. Because tried a lot of custom multifields from internet, but none work for the same and also if they fullfill this condition then it wont work for other type like a selection.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tushar

2 Replies

Level 10

I have passed this question to the ACS COmmons team. They may be able to help determien why that component is causing issues. Can you please show a screen shot of the Nested Multifield component from ACS Commons. 

Administrator

Hi 

I have checked the article on AEM 6.2 :-

Link:- http://experience-aem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/aem-6-sp2-touch-ui-coral-ui-nested-multi-multifield.html

It is working perfectly fine with me. This article covers "Touch UI Nested multifield (or Multi multifield). The nested one is configured with two form fields, a Textfield (granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield), Pathbrowser  (granite/ui/components/foundation/form/pathbrowser )"

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni