Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Creating Individual Error Pages For Seperate Campaigns

Level 1

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could provide some insight please. We use Adobe Experience Manager and looking to create individual error pages for each campaign. The idea would be if the campaign page was to error there would be a CTA link back to the individual campaign.

E.G. Campaign 1 was to error - the CTA on the error page would go back to Campaign 1 home

However, after creating individual error pages and inputting the new error page into campaign 1 it is still using the error from the original/root error page (a higher up page) Is there a way around this?

Thanks

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

What are you using for error handling? I'm thinking of two ways to approach this:

1. Make your default error page dynamic. You can look for a parameter in the URL or something else and swap the content of the error page accordingly. This way, you will have one error page with several "error contents".

2. Treat the error as if it were a simple redirection. If you know specifically which CTA will take the user to a specific error page, you can just redirect as if it were a regular redirection flow.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

Level 1

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. The problem is the error page is embedded in each of the page properties and all pages seem to be inherited from the original root page. I have tried to break the inheritance of each individual page but no luck. Not sure if those options will apply to this?