Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

CQ5 jar file on Mac

Level 1

Hi Guys,

I'm new to AEM CQ5 and trying to install jar file, but I'm getting the below error in stderr.log

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

15.02.2018 12:09:14.758 *ERROR* [FelixStartLevel] ERROR: Error starting slinginstall:org.apache.aries.subsystem.api-1.1.0.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.aries.subsystem.api [22]: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.aries.util.filesystem)(version>=1.1.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 16.0: missing requirement [16.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.osgi.framework)(version>=1.5.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))])

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.aries.subsystem.api [22]: Unable to resolve 22.0: missing requirement [22.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.aries.util.filesystem)(version>=1.1.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 16.0: missing requirement [16.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.osgi.framework)(version>=1.5.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))]

at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4095)

at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2114)

at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1368)

at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:308)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please help me to resolve this

3 Replies

Level 10

WHat AEM version are you trying to install here. This looks like version 5.x.

Level 1

I have both. For both jar files, Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 1.28.05 PM.pngsame error is getting and stuck here

Level 10

Try moving the JAR into a new folder to make sure that its a new install. Also check these AEM technical docs -- Technical Requirements