Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

coral multifield reordering button is not working in aem 6.4

Level 4

Hi All,

Reordering button of coral multifield is not working, can anyone please guide me on this.

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @annkitaaggarwal 

is it giving any kind of error?
also, can you share the XML for your Coral multi-field or some screenshots for more clarity?

These problems sometime may happen with the wrong dialog structure, so I'd give you a suggestion for this, that you can try it out, Drag and drop a OOTB List Component or maybe a component that has Multi-field, and try to do the re-ordering there, if that works fine, simply copy the Multi-field structure from that list into your own component and customize it according to your requirements.

It'd definitely help you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @annkitaaggarwal 

is it giving any kind of error?
also, can you share the XML for your Coral multi-field or some screenshots for more clarity?

These problems sometime may happen with the wrong dialog structure, so I'd give you a suggestion for this, that you can try it out, Drag and drop a OOTB List Component or maybe a component that has Multi-field, and try to do the re-ordering there, if that works fine, simply copy the Multi-field structure from that list into your own component and customize it according to your requirements.

It'd definitely help you.

Community Advisor

Hi,

Could you please add more details here, what doy ou mean of reordering of button?

Arun Patidar