Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ContextHub OOTB Store showing up always

Level 6

I have created 2 custom stores and I am not using any of the OOTB stores like profile, geolocation, surferinfo etc.

• When I go to View As Published option of my page,
  • I Inspect the Page and go to Application Tab.
  • I choose Local Storage option from the Left panel in the tab,
  • Then, I search for ContexthubPersistenceStore
  • I select it from the search result and I see the value
  • I expand the Store and see that along with my custom store, I am seeing OOT store name and details as well, like geolocation, profile, surferInfo.

How can I get rid of these?

Note: I dont have these nodes in my custom store.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Shaheena_Sheikh You could create a copy of the /libs/settings/cloudsettings/legacy/contexthub and place it in the /apps folder and delete the nodes that are unnecessary and configure the path of the app on your page properties personalization tab.

you can try setting the /conf/<folder>/settings/cloudsettings too and configure this path respectively.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Administrator

@Lokesh_Vajrala @ksh_ingole7 @Kiran_Vedantam @Uppari_Ramesh @infiniteshi @goyalkritika @Manu_Mathew_ @B_Sravan @aanchal-sikka Can you please review this unanswered question? Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Shaheena_Sheikh You could create a copy of the /libs/settings/cloudsettings/legacy/contexthub and place it in the /apps folder and delete the nodes that are unnecessary and configure the path of the app on your page properties personalization tab.

you can try setting the /conf/<folder>/settings/cloudsettings too and configure this path respectively.