Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Content Fragment created in DAM not appearing in tree View

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

We have created a Content Fragment Component from core by overlay and created a new model and a Content Fragment in DAM. But when I select Type as Content Fragment in "Assests" content tree, the content fragments in DAM are not visible for drag and drop in pages. Wondering if I have missed anything.

Kavin742_0-1687844052810.png

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Kavin742 

Then there are changes that a UI customization might be affecting you.

Can you please on an Instance AEM 6.5 and SP14, with no custom code? Then deploy your code and test.

Also, please check for any errors in the browser console

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@Kavin742 can you please check the ContentFinder ( tree)  call in network and see whether that call is successful or not ?

Moreover is this issue happening with weretail CF or only with your custom one ?

Level 2

Contentfinder call is successful in network tab. None of the content fragments are visible including We-retail one.

Kavin742_0-1687845478944.png

Community Advisor

Hello @Kavin742 

The Content Finder is generating a query like this:

/jcr:root/content/dam//element(*, dam:Asset)[not((_x002e_./@hidden = 'true')) and (jcr:content/@contentFragment = 'true')] order by jcr:content/@jcr:lastModified descending

Please check if the query is working fine on your instance. Do the indexes need any fine tuning?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

Hello @aanchal-sikka ,

The above query is returning all existing CFs and CFs that are used in pages too.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Kavin742 

Then there are changes that a UI customization might be affecting you.

Can you please on an Instance AEM 6.5 and SP14, with no custom code? Then deploy your code and test.

Also, please check for any errors in the browser console

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hi @Kavin742 what version of AEM and Service Pack are you using? can you check if the respective bundles are up and running? Also did you try restarting the server?

-Bilal

Level 2

Hi @bilal_ahmad , currently we are using AEM 6.5 and SP14. All bundles are up and running and I have tried re-starting the servers too