Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

configure Adobe Granite SSO Authentication Handler

Level 4

Hey,

I am trying to configure Adobe Granite SSO Authentication Handler for SSO using cookies. for author on AEM 6.1

I have a requirement that there will be two cookies fields that should be present

1.     IsUser='user'
  2.     user='username'

First one will be a fixed value / placeholder which signifies that there is a user verified AND second one is the actual user name for whom we are doing sso.

I have configured for a cookie 'user' and am able to do SSO successfully. User is logged in without asking for credentials again and session is getting created fine.

But does the out of the box one provides me the functionality to see if the first cookie (point one above) exists as well ?

/Kanwal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Need custom implementation & not available out of the box. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

you can quickly check if the cookie is set using developer tools in the browser

Correct answer by
Level 10

Need custom implementation & not available out of the box. 

Level 4

Hey Lokesh,

I guess my question came out with some typo's....

I needed to know if the OOTB SSO authentication handler will be able to be configured to detect another cookie IsUser='user'  which is a static name+value pair, which will have been injected previously when this user logs in with enterprise application. 

The value user='username'  will be the actual user e.g user=kanwal (pls note that, just having this one is working fine for me)

/Kanwal

Level 10

Hi Kanwal,

While I look at that, Is it still required to have isUser as it is working without that

Level 4

Having isUser is a business requirement.