Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

cannot see more languages when creating language copy

Level 1

Hi

I want to create a french language copy of an English page but i am not able to see the more language names apart from "English " or English+" any idea how can i add more languages to the create language copy dialog drop down as shown in attached image

languagecopy.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It might be because you have a invalid cq:LiveSyncConfig node.
For example

In CRX/DE take a look at the properties on the cq:LiveSyncConfig (/content/we-retail/en_ca/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig) node. Does this node have the correct configurations?

• cq:isDeep == {{Boolean} true
  • cq:master == {String} /content/we-retail/language-masters/en
  • cq:rolloutConfigs == {String[]} /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs/default
  • jcr:primaryType == {String} cq:LiveCopy

if these configurations are there, then you should be able to see the options that you have provided above. For full instructions on how to fix the cq:LiveSyncConfig node, click here https://sourcedcode.com/blog/aem/how-to-re-sync-a-live-copy-language-root-to-a-blueprint-in-aem-msm

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It might be because you have a invalid cq:LiveSyncConfig node.
For example

In CRX/DE take a look at the properties on the cq:LiveSyncConfig (/content/we-retail/en_ca/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig) node. Does this node have the correct configurations?

• cq:isDeep == {{Boolean} true
  • cq:master == {String} /content/we-retail/language-masters/en
  • cq:rolloutConfigs == {String[]} /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs/default
  • jcr:primaryType == {String} cq:LiveCopy

if these configurations are there, then you should be able to see the options that you have provided above. For full instructions on how to fix the cq:LiveSyncConfig node, click here https://sourcedcode.com/blog/aem/how-to-re-sync-a-live-copy-language-root-to-a-blueprint-in-aem-msm