Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Bug with Content Fragments in aem-6.3.3-cfp-2.0.zip

Level 5

Hey All,

I think we found an issue that was created by installing aem-6.3.3-cfp-2.0.zip. When you create a multifield (single line text render as multifield) you get an error if you don't have anything in the list. Create a content fragment model with a multifield (single line text render as multifield). No go in and create the fragment....if you put nothing in the multifield it will just spin (javascript spin). If you look at the call you will see you will get a 404 error like below:

1711750_pastedImage_0.png

Now if you fill something in the multifield, it works great. The error only presents itself when the multifield is empty. So you can put something in the multifield and save, then try to delete (which empties the multifield) and then try to save and you get same error.

Done some digging and found this started to happen with above cfp. Below is decompiled code

Left is the code before the package, and right is after package. You notice that name.endsWith is not there. When a multifield tries to save without values it sends list@Delete: true . That is what is killing the call.

I don't know who to contact with this issue, but it is killing the use of content fragments.

Sean (BTW - I will be at Summit if anyone wants to meetup)

0 Replies