What is Project App Builder ?
Project App Builder is a run time framework for building 3rd party cloud native applications that extend the functionality of Adobe experience Platform(AEP) and Adobe experience cloud.
It provides everything we need to develop an application, even this is extendable - which grows with the needs.
What it contains?
1. Adobe I/O runtime - which is a server-less foundation for running 3rd party custom code on Adobe infra. It provides scaling in /out etc.
2. CLI & SDK - Enables local development, CI/CD. Streamlined way for developers to interact with core Adobe services and automated process.
3. Spectrum(Adobes design language) UI Framework - A React based UI framework for creating experiences that feels native comfort
4. Custom events - Publish and consume custom events with support for webhooks and journaling
5. Cloud services - a range of services for running managing and optimizing custom digital experiences.(Cloud storage, blob storage,CDN etc)
6. Set of Developer tools - Has UX modeling tools, IDE plugins(code completion) and other tools to aid in testing, debugging and deploying custom experiences.
Whom it will be helpful?
1. System integration developers - who are typically specialized on integrating and extending Adobe enterprise solutions(AEM, Campaign, Marketo, Magento etc)
2. Enterprise developers - who works with enterprise customers to create business sue case demos etc.
What is the difference between I/O Runtime & project App Builder
Project App Builder is a complete app framework to build custom cloud native Adobe Apps, where in Adobe I/O runtime is a server-less platform for running custom code.
Project App Builder is built on top of Adobe I/O Runtime.
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.