Expand my Community achievements bar.

All You Need To Know About AEM Sites Architect Exam (AD0-E117)Preparation | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

All You Need To Know About AEM Sites Architect Exam (AD0-E117)Preparation by Hemalatha Chockalingam

Abstract

Hello everyone,
Since I got many requests regarding the preparation strategy that I followed to crack Adobe AEM Sites Architect Exam and there is no recent article on the same due to the new exam pattern, thought of writing this article which will give you insights on the AD0-E117 Exam and spotlight on ample Adobe Learning resources available to prep up ourselves towards this goal.

The kickoff point to start your exam preparation for Adobe AD0-E117 AEM Sites Architect starts with the Official Exam Guide from Adobe.

It clearly states that this exam covers AEM 6.4, 6.5, and AEM as a Cloud Service. I gave more focus to AEM 6.5, upgrading to AEM 6.5 and AEM as a Cloud Service topics.
Before exploring the study materials it is important to have hands-on latest features with AEM (Editable templates, Content & Experience Fragments etc.) and a minimum 3–5 years of Project Implementation experience. It will give you a strong foundation to amp up yourself as the AEM Sites Architect.

If you are an Adobe Implementation partner, get your Adobe SPP (Solution Partner Portal) account created. This is the passport to Adobe’s one stop place to get the developer Software distribution, training courses, videos and so on.

Read Full Blog

All You Need To Know About AEM Sites Architect Exam (AD0-E117)Preparation

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies