Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

AEMaaCS - Publishing Cloud Configs - Preview/Publish instances, publishing, and verification?

Level 1

We are running into issues where our Cloud Configs don't appear to be publishing to the proper instances.

How do we validate that Cloud Configs have, indeed, been published to either the Publish instance or the Preview instance?

Do Cloud Configs need to be published in a special way?

Some of our Cloud Configs have tooling that allows us to publish to Publish. However, we use both a Publish instance and a Preview instance. In those cases, how would we publish such a configuration to Preview?

To be clear, we're looking at configurations in the /conf directory.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@harrib01-cusa  have you tried publishing the configs from preview distribution queue ? We once faced this issue but by publishing the configs from preview distribution queue it worked.

/libs/granite/distribution/content/distribution.html

Jagadeesh_Prakash_0-1707845317785.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@harrib01-cusa  have you tried publishing the configs from preview distribution queue ? We once faced this issue but by publishing the configs from preview distribution queue it worked.

/libs/granite/distribution/content/distribution.html

Jagadeesh_Prakash_0-1707845317785.png

Level 1

I don't know why I didn't think of that.

We've avoided using that tool as publishes follow processes that don't need it, but for settings or such things it should be exactly right.

I've given it a try, and it didn't appear to help. At least I can be fairly sure it's published. So my problem should be elsewhere.