Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM WF Purge configuration not working

Level 3

hi team,

We have created a OSGI configuration for Workflow Purge (Adobe Granite Workflow Purge Configuration) in our codebase. It is working fine in local instance but not in AMS 6.5 non prod and prod instances. OSGI config file itself can't be in /system/console/configMgr for AMS instances (though the file is deployed properly confirmed through CRXDe) but the same config is working for local.

Anyone had faced this issue ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think it could be related to the run mode configurations. I would run the below to debug/validate it - 

1. I would check weather the configuration is under right run mode config directory. 
  2. Check if the config is actually part of the build generated package. Do you have the vlt filter to package it and deploy it to AEM?
  3. If the above two looks correct, then I would look for any errors in the log while installing/deploying the package.

Thanks,

Lokesh  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think it could be related to the run mode configurations. I would run the below to debug/validate it - 

1. I would check weather the configuration is under right run mode config directory. 
  2. Check if the config is actually part of the build generated package. Do you have the vlt filter to package it and deploy it to AEM?
  3. If the above two looks correct, then I would look for any errors in the log while installing/deploying the package.

Thanks,

Lokesh