Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Transperfect: Can the translations be rolled out in variations instead of separate folders?

Level 5

I am new to adding translations in AEM. Very likely we would be using Transperfect. Has anyone used it before? Can we roll out translations programatically in variations instead of having separate copies in other folders?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I used this with variations. With transperfect, using folder structure you would get some ready made workflows to dump the translations. However with variations, you might need to do your own investigation to make it happen. Technically both of them should be possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Administrator

@arunpatidar @aanchal-sikka @lukasz-m  @Esteban666 @Ritesh_Mittal @Shashi_Mulugu @Sady_Rifat  

Please take a moment to review this AEM question and share your valuable expertise. If possible, offering some direction to the author would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your anticipated support.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 5

I used this with variations. With transperfect, using folder structure you would get some ready made workflows to dump the translations. However with variations, you might need to do your own investigation to make it happen. Technically both of them should be possible.