Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM integration with Commerce(Magento)

Level 2

Hello,

I have integrated AEMaacs with commerce(Magento) in my local setup. I have cloned venia project to work with commerce. I have made all the configurations to connect with magento. 

When I create a product in magento admin the product is visible in AEM as well. But when using product detail or product listing components the products are not getting displayed. 

I see many are facing the similar issue, but no solution is approved. 

Any leads?

@arunpatidar @lukasz-m @BrianKasingli 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SRC_AEM_DEV ,

Are you using a category in the URL or  working with Magento Open Source where there is a fixed filtering attribute called staged added to the category/product GraphQL query in V2 of ProductList and Product components that causes the query to fail. Try to switch to the sling models V1 of theses two products then it will work for open source version.

Also check if you are encountering any JavaScript error, and again this is only for the open source version of Magento.
To fix this try to install the Magento module magento/module-data-services-graphql.

Thanks
Tarun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SRC_AEM_DEV ,

Are you using a category in the URL or  working with Magento Open Source where there is a fixed filtering attribute called staged added to the category/product GraphQL query in V2 of ProductList and Product components that causes the query to fail. Try to switch to the sling models V1 of theses two products then it will work for open source version.

Also check if you are encountering any JavaScript error, and again this is only for the open source version of Magento.
To fix this try to install the Magento module magento/module-data-services-graphql.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 6

@SRC_AEM_DEV 
Please give more info as where are you encountering the error.
Did you check error logs, or browser console for any exceptions or errors respectively.
If you found any then please do share,
Also Please share the versions of core cif components you are using for ProductInfo and ProductList in your project.

Also verify this, when you view PRODUCT info page (the PDP page) in editor in your author instance, you can view the page from inside editor as a certain product from the product list.
Check if you are able to view it from there.