Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

AEM Cloud manager - Builds fail on Stage when content package included, but works on Dev environment

Level 4

Having similar issue to this https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/cloud-manager-deployment-c... 

We need to integrate Phrase for our site translations. And have configured as instructed by Phrase here https://support.phrase.com/hc/en-us/articles/5709667773084-Adobe-Experience-Manager-AEM-TMS- (Open section > AEM as a cloud service)

1. in /pom.xml

<memsource.version>3.1.15.5</memsource.version>
<repositories>        
  <!-- for Phrase Memsource -->
    <repository>
      <id>phrase-memsource</id>
      <name>memsource</name>
      <url>file:${project.basedir}/repository</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>

2. in /all/pom.xml

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.memsource</groupId>
  <artifactId>aem-memsource-plugin.all</artifactId>
  <version>${memsource.version}</version>
  <type>zip</type>
</dependency>

--and copied "repository" folder (/all/repository) that contains the memsource zip file.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 10.17.05 AM.png

-------------------
The same setup, SUCCEEDs on DEV builds, but FAILS on STAGE build.

Failed on stage:
Logs show this error on STAGE:
[91mjava.io.IOException: Error while loading package /tmp/cp2fm-converter4471812595875810708/sub-content-packages/aem-memsource-plugin.all-3.1.15.5.zip
[91m at org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.impl.ZipVaultPackage.<init>(ZipVaultPackage.java:81)
5 Replies

Community Advisor

@surenk can you cross check your repository folder and place of your entry in pom.xml? I think you need to add dependency also to all pom.xml only and repository folder is inside all module?

Level 4

Thanks @Shashi_Mulugu 

1. I did add the dependency in "/project-root/all/pom.xml"

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 7.14.20 AM.png

2. Earlier tried placing "repository" folder in the project root, but think Maven when using 

${project.basedir} is referring to "/project-root/all" so moved "repository" under "/project-root/all".

Administrator

@surenk Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Not a solution/answer yet, I have a support ticket with Adobe, working through this issue. Will post the solution the sooner we are able to solve this.

Level 4

This has been resolved with Adobe tech support help.

1. Adobe support worked with the engineering team to clear the cache and set the CM_DISABLE_BUILD_REUSE (https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-manager/content/getting-started/pro...) so that artifacts are not reused.

2. After the above, on redeploying the build, the plugin was installed successfully.