Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Asset Selector in a dialog is not saving the data

Level 1

Hi Team,

I have using the asset selector in dialog from which am able to pick the image as required, but once the dialog is saved data is not available in dialog and its not stored in page.

I didn't find much reference for the same, so any input here is helpful.

Currently using AEM 6.5 on premise and followed the document from @arunpatidar as accepted answer here  https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-use-the-aem-asset-s... is not explained in the comment.

Thanks,

Thrupthi

4 Replies

Level 1

hi @arunpatidar

Thanks for the document, but i have already went through this if we configure as mentioned below in document it is not working in dialog.

thrupthicj_0-1708061028986.png

On click of pathfield nothing happens, tried to add complete url and also only /aem/assetpicker.html?dialog=true. Both are not working.

Administrator

@thrupthicj Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

hi @kautuk_sahni

As mentioned in my last comment its not working as expected. If any other document that shows how to configure in dialog and its working it will be helpful.

Thanks

Thrupthi