Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

AEM 6 certification expired

Level 2

I am preparing for AEM6 certification with exam code  9A0-384, having done that and when I was attempting to enroll for this exam, I have realized that this exam has been removed from Pearson Vue. Does anyone know when will it be available again. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

I had chat with the internal team. This exam is currently discontinued until they finish a new version of the exams.

Some FAQ related to for this exam:

Q1. When would this Exam be back? Tentative Date?

At this point, we are not able to provide a date (I know that can be frustrating from a planning standpoint).  We are waiting to secure resources to complete the technical review.  Once they are in place we will be better prepared to provide tentative dates.

Q2. What would be changes in this revision as compared to old one?

As far as the exam target audience and objectives covered on the exam, we will not see a major difference (but see the answer to Q3)

Q3. Would it be on AEM 6.1 or AEM 6.2?

The exam will cover core features of AEM (features that are part of AEM regardless of version), with specific updates for 6.1

Please let me know, if you have more questions.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

I had chat with the internal team. This exam is currently discontinued until they finish a new version of the exams.

Some FAQ related to for this exam:

Q1. When would this Exam be back? Tentative Date?

At this point, we are not able to provide a date (I know that can be frustrating from a planning standpoint).  We are waiting to secure resources to complete the technical review.  Once they are in place we will be better prepared to provide tentative dates.

Q2. What would be changes in this revision as compared to old one?

As far as the exam target audience and objectives covered on the exam, we will not see a major difference (but see the answer to Q3)

Q3. Would it be on AEM 6.1 or AEM 6.2?

The exam will cover core features of AEM (features that are part of AEM regardless of version), with specific updates for 6.1

Please let me know, if you have more questions.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni