Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

AEM 6.5.17 | Graphql - Persisted query not working in dispatcher

Level 2

Hi All,

In the author and publish instances the persisted queries working fine. but on the dispatcher, it is not working.

n_radhakrishna_0-1698421571852.png

I have added the below rules in the rewrite and dispatcher.any files

in rewrite file

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/graphql/execute.json
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /$1;.json [PT]

in dispatcher.any

/0060 { /type "allow" /method '(POST|OPTIONS)' /url "/content/_cq_graphql/*/endpoint.json" }
/0061 { /type "allow" /method '(GET|POST|OPTIONS)' /url "/graphql/execute.json*" }

Thanks,

RadhaKrishna

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All,

The request was going to a different dispatcher and publish instance and I was working on another setup. We added above mentioned rewrite rules and dispatcher rules in our server setup and started working.

Thank you all.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @n_radhakrishna 

Can you please try following?

Filter

/0502 { /type "allow" /extension "json" /path "/graphql/execute" /method "GET" }

Rewrite

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/graphql/execute.json
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /$1;.json [PT]

Also, please elaborate what you mean by not working?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

Hi Anchal,

In the publish instance when I access the persisted query, I see JSON response and getting persistence error in the dispatcher, and in the network tab status is 404.

screenshot - dispatcher  status 404

n_radhakrishna_0-1698425118856.png

screenshot - publish instance  status 200

n_radhakrishna_0-1698424143016.png

Community Advisor

@n_radhakrishna 

Are you executing the query on publish as anonymous user? I mean without a session?

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

@n_radhakrishna 

As @Mahedi_Sabuj  suggested, update these variables to get detailed logs

Define DISP_LOG_LEVEL debug
Define REWRITE_LOG_LEVEL trace2

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hi @n_radhakrishna, It seems like the request is being blocked by filters. To identify which filter rules are causing this, I suggest reviewing the dispatcher.log where you should be able to pinpoint the specific filter rules responsible for blocking the request.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All,

The request was going to a different dispatcher and publish instance and I was working on another setup. We added above mentioned rewrite rules and dispatcher rules in our server setup and started working.

Thank you all.