Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Adobe cloud products interacation

Level 4

Hi Adobe team,

I can see there are several documentations or blogs about individual Adobe experience cloud products and integrations between some products.

Is there a tutorial, documentation or a blog post explaining how each of the adobe experience cloud products interacts with each other? Like a full journey how each product is utilized and interact with each other across a single Marketing campaign/use case?

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi @gkalyan 
While there isn’t a single tutorial covering every aspect, exploring the official Adobe Experience Cloud documentation provides detailed information about each product’s capabilities, integrations, and best practices. Additionally, consider reaching out to Adobe experts or attending webinars to learn more about specific use cases and interactions.

For more in-depth insights, you can explore the official Adobe Experience Cloud documentation

Level 4

Hi @abhishekanand_ 

As per mentioned in my query it is not about singular product documentation or tutorial which are available and also some integrations are there in the documentations.

My questions is towards a cohesive marketing use case which combines the usage of all experience cloud products which talks about the entire user experience journey through these products.

Community Advisor

Hi, 

No, there is no such thing because it is not realistic to expect someone to use or have all Adobe products in a specific manner. Instead, you will acquire the products based on your needs and use cases. For example, you could choose to use Adobe products such as Target and Analytics without Adobe Launch (now Adobe Tags), etc. So, Adobe does not force you to adopt a specific journey but instead provides you with a list of composable products to use as needed. Usually, the videos of multiple products working together are use cases from Adobe's clients, so you could explore those. Once you have defined which products (journey) you are interested in, you can check those types of videos. Another alternative is to directly contact Adobe's Sales team who usually can give you demos of products you are interested in. 

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante