Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe AEM Cloud Service SDK download for local development

Level 3

Hello All, 

Is it possible to get Adobe Sandbox or AEM Cloud Service SDK download for local development, i tried following the Adobe documentation but could not download SDK as it requires an approved Adobe account.

any suggestion here?

Thank you,

Rite18

5 Replies

Community Advisor
  • The quickstart jar and Dispatcher Tools can be downloaded as a zip file from the Software Distribution portal. Access to the SDK listings is limited to people who have environments on AEM Managed Services or AEM as a Cloud Service.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/dev...

Community Advisor

You need to have access to your environment or the company which you are working for will have access and you should be the member of the same then only you can download from software distribution.

Administrator

@Rite18 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

No, I am aware of the current step suggested - Thank you all for your time and suggestion, my question what if a person not have an approved Adobe account or is working for an Adobe Solution partner, just a student who wants to learn AEM so how he can get the SDK for learning purpose.

Is it okay to share SDK [downloaded from Adobe approved channel/ suggested on this thread ] with a student ?