Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adobe acquires Marketo

Administrator

maverick2_theblog_adobe_1600x900.jpg

If you were a fly on the wall in all the conversations I’ve had with our customers throughout the past year, you would hear first-hand the topic that’s on all of their minds: Digital Transformation. Digital Transformation has become the mandate for CEOs in every boardroom across the globe.

To compete and win today, businesses in every category must place a laser focus on providing world-class, end-to-end customer experiences across every digital and physical touchpoint. Adobe Experience Cloud has enabled B2C companies across the globe to reach the high bar that consumers have set while helping to drive significant business impact.

As consumer expectations continue to escalate, reimagining end-to-end customer experienceis critical for businesses that sell directly to consumers (B2C) as well as businesses that sell to other businesses (B2B). Simply put, every business must become an Experience Business. With that, I’m excited to announce that today, Adobe has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Marketo, the leading B2B marketing engagement platform.

The addition of Marketo widens Adobe’s leadership in customer experience. The combination of Marketo’s leading B2B marketing engagement solution with Adobe’s Advertising, Analytics, Commerce and Marketing Clouds, puts Adobe squarely at the heart of all marketing. Specifically, the combination will enable businesses to:

• Acquire more customers through targeted, account-based advertising
  • Improve campaign creation and execution velocity with access to an intelligent repository of content assets
  • Use a data-driven approach to focus sales and marketing activities on the most valuable prospects and customers
  • Deliver cross-channel experiences including web, mobile, email, in-store and in-person that are personalized and consistent

More details:- Adobe Expands Customer Experience Leadership with Addition of Marketo | Adobe Blog

Press Release:- Adobe to Acquire Marketo | Adobe Newsroom

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies