Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

About Client library configuration.

Level 2

com.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs.impl.HtmlLibraryManagerImpl No library configured at /etc/dam/viewers/s7viewers/html5/js/BasicVideoViewer.

Thanks,

Aravind

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4
15 Replies

Level 7

Hi,

which is the question?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Antonio

Level 2

Hi,

This is the ERROR i'm facing there is no library configured.

com.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs.impl.HtmlLibraryManagerImpl No library configured at /etc/dam/viewers/s7viewers/html5/js/BasicVideoViewer.

Level 7

Hi,

Have you Dynamic Media configured in your environment?

Level 7

Are you using the ACS Commons? Or is a vanilla AEM?

Level 7

Check in the package manager (e.g. http://localhost:4502/crx/packmgr/index.jsp ) if a package with name ACS is present.

If you have the ACS Commons installed, the issue that you are facing is a know issue and you just only need to use a specific log to remove this from the error log.

You can refer to this docs Versioned ClientLibs

As you can see from the documentation:

"The only solution at present for this is to set the log level for com.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs.impl.HtmlLibraryManagerImpl to ERROR."

Let us know.

Thanks,

Antonio

Level 2

Hi Antonio,

Yes i checked

acs-aem-commons-content-3.14.10.zip

we are using this only.

And how i can change the log level for com.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs.impl.HtmlLibraryManagerImpl

Thanks,

Aravind

Level 7

Hi,

you need to use the system console (localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr)

Search for ”Logging Logger Configuration” and add a new entry with Log level a new log file name and than the package to filter “com........ HTMLibraryManager..”

let me know

Level 2

Hi Antonio,

You told to create a new separate log file for this process, so there is no solution for this error right?

Thanks,

Aravind

Level 7

Hi,

right. As the documentation describe, ypu just only could put this error in a separated log.

Thanks,

Antonio

Level 2

Oh ok, thank you for your quick response.

Thanks,

Aravind

Level 7

let me know if you need some other details.

Thanks,

Antonio

Level 2

Yeah sure,

Like that some ERROR

com.day.cq.commons.ImageHelper Error while creating layer.

Correct answer by
Level 4