Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Still having issues with scrollable frames...

Level 6

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the latest release, but it still seems that you need to "activate" a scrollable frame before it is scrollable. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

When we push out a new release that includes viewer changes (which is, to be honest, every release) you must rebuild your app to get the new features/changes.

Neil

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Yes, I am still experiencing this anomaly on iPad. On my android device, I can scroll right away without the need to tap first.

Jeff

Level 6

Truwaxxx, did you generate a new IPA file?  I hadn't, so it may be resolved without me knowing it. Going to rebuild my app as soon as i get a chance.

Level 5

No not yet. Though I have been wondering if that was going to be necessary after the update went out. I plan to do so this evening. Good luck!

Jeff

Correct answer by
Employee

When we push out a new release that includes viewer changes (which is, to be honest, every release) you must rebuild your app to get the new features/changes.

Neil

Level 5

Made since to me and of course doing so has fixed my html scrolling frame issue, I was very close to rebuilding the app a couple times though so many other things can be updated without rebuilding these days (like magic) I figured, I guess it could happen...

Jeff