Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Salesforce integration?

Level 4

Back in the DPS Classic days, Adobe announced integration between DPS and Salesforce. What ever became of that? Is there any connectivity or hooks between Salesforce and AEM Mobile? I have a customer asking about this. They would like to set up restricted distribution, and every one in the company is using Salesforce, and they are wondering if there is any way to connect the two.

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Keith,

I don't think that the API needed to integrate AEM Mobile runtime with Salesforce (SFDC) is available yet.

Andrei

Level 4

Thanks Andrei. Can you tell me if this is on the roadmap?

Employee

For the moment it is not but it could be for next year, however there isn't an ETA for it.

Level 1

Salesforce integration is the process of connecting Salesforce, a popular customer relationship management (CRM) platform, with other software applications to streamline and enhance business processes. This integration allows for the seamless exchange of data and information between Salesforce and other systems, such as marketing automation tools, ERP systems, and custom applications.

Salesforce offers various integration methods, including REST and SOAP APIs, as well as pre-built connectors. These integrations enable organizations to unify customer data, automate tasks, and gain a 360-degree view of their customers. Common use cases include syncing leads and contacts, tracking sales activities, and sharing data across departments.

By integrating Salesforce, companies can improve efficiency, reduce manual data entry, and deliver a better customer experience. It empowers organizations to make data-driven decisions, enhance collaboration, and ultimately drive business growth.

https://360smsapp.com/