Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

[LiveCycle Designer] - Pagination of two tables inside the same page

Level 2

I need to display data from two tables side by side (Tab1 and Tab2) on one page, whose data must be paginated independently.
Each of these tables can display, for example, a maximum of 25 rows.
So, if Tab1 contains 50 lines and Tab2 5 lines, there must be a pagination of the other 25 lines of Tab1.
If Tab2 contains 30 lines and Tab1 10 lines, the pagination of the remaining 5 lines Tab2 must occur.
If both tables contain more than 25 rows, pagination must occur for both.

The form structure is as follows:
Master Page
   Page1
      Content area1
      Content area2
      Others objects
   Page2
      Others objects
   Page3
      Others objects
Subform1
   Tab1
Subform2
   Tab2

Tab1 is configured to be displayed in Content area1 and Tab2 in Content area2.

I tried several changes to the paginations, but at this moment Tab1 is being paginated, however the data of Tab2 is only being displayed from the second page.

Could you give me some help?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The easiest would be the usage of just one content area and placing the two tables side by side in one subform. This subform has to flow left to right and allow page breaks. Between the tables place an empty subform as spacer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

The easiest would be the usage of just one content area and placing the two tables side by side in one subform. This subform has to flow left to right and allow page breaks. Between the tables place an empty subform as spacer.