Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to convert a react + aem app into an npm package

Level 1

Hi Team,

we have our app built with react and aem for content management. We want to convert our entire app into an npm package and want to publish it. Please guide me on how to do this.

Thanks in advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@adithyake  you have the front end module in aem you need to add the respective files into that, good way is to start with this

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/content/forms/aem-forms-app/aem-forms-...

Level 1

Hi Mayank,

thanks for responding to this. But the link u shared doesn’t seems to answer my question. I have react app which uses model.json file for static content. Now I want to convert this app into an npm package. For a normal react app we give build folder path in main field in package.json and use npm publish to generate a package. But in case of arm we have ui.apps folder created after we run the build. So in this case how can we convert it into npm package. Note: we use webpack for building.

Administrator

@adithyake Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni