Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms + Experience Fragments + Adobe Target

Employee

Hi, I have a question, we can create Experience Fragments in AEM and can export to Adobe Target to use them as offers, Question:? the same can be applied to AEM forms? can EF can be created for AEM forms and can be exported to Adobe Target?

Thanks for the needful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

No Adaptive Form fragments cannot be used with target

and you cannot create or use experience fragments in AEM Forms

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Employee

Hi Girish,

Thanks for the info, I'm new to AEM, I see EF are created at first level, my point is once the EF are created and exported to Target that can be used for AEM sites or AEM forms, is there any dependency for AEM forms?

Khadar_Bijinemu_0-1641958558699.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/offers/aem-experience-fragments.htm...

Level 9

No, Experience Fragments cannot be used with forms

if I may ask what is the use case?

AEM Forms has adaptive forms fragments 

Employee

Thanks for quick reply, 

The use case is client wants to use the fragments created in AEM forms exported to Adobe Target, and In Adobe Target UI, through VEC they would be able to replace the content with fragments.

With AEM experience fragments, in the below screen shot we can export EF to Target, for Adaptive form fragments do we also have the same option to export to Adobe Target.

Khadar_Bijinemu_0-1641961289211.png

Thanks for your help.

Correct answer by
Level 9

No Adaptive Form fragments cannot be used with target

and you cannot create or use experience fragments in AEM Forms

Employee Advisor

@Khadar_Bijinemu  This use-case isn't supported with AEM forms.

Employee

Hello @Khadar_Bijinemu ,

I think you can make this work the other way. We can include the Adaptive Form Components in Experience Fragment (By Allowing the Forms Components in XF Template) and then we can export to Target.

We can then include the XF in Sites Page instead of embedding the Adaptive Form to Sites Page.

Regards

Sameer Dhawan