Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Adding a PDF page to PDF using AEM Forms Assemble Service

Level 3

I have a use case where I have two PDFs.

1- Static PDF 

2- Dynamic PDF, generated using AEM Form Communication API (https://developer.adobe.com/experience-manager-forms-cloud-service-developer-reference/api/output-sy....

Ask -

I would like to insert static PDF pages after page 2 of Dynamic PDF(generated using communication API) using Document manipulation APIs (https://developer.adobe.com/experience-manager-forms-cloud-service-developer-reference/api/assembler...).

Any sample code or DDX file, if this can be done?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try this:

<PDF result="doc1.pdf">
<PDF source="doc2.pdf" pages="1-2"/>
<PDF source="doc3.pdf
<PDF source="doc2.pdf" pages="3-5"/>
</PDF>

You can use <NoXFA/> tags inside dynamic pdf.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Try this:

<PDF result="doc1.pdf">
<PDF source="doc3.pdf
</PDF>

You can use <NoXFA/> tags inside dynamic pdf.

Level 3

That is what I tried and want to know in case there are other alternatives. Thanks

Employee Advisor

@vidhyabhushanbahl what's the current approach? Where are the two pdf placed as of now?

Level 3

Hi @Mayank_Gandhi 

I have done like this.

<PDF result="doc1.pdf">
<PDF source="doc3.pdf
</PDF>

Employee Advisor

@vidhyabhushanbahl that's a very hard-coded way, where do you have the PDF from IC? if you need dynamic use workflows or servlet

Level 1

I am also facing the same problem please solve my problem also my website jobsrajasthan.com

Level 1

Job Status (NaukriStatus.co.in) – India's top education website. Our mission is to guide Indian youth in higher education and provide best content to develop career. We support students through subject-specific articles, expert advice, and search management.

Level 1

I'm encountering a similar issue. Could you please address my concern as well? My website is laptopyojana.in.

Level 1

At YojanaON, we are passionate about bridging the gap between government policies and the citizens they aim to serve. Our mission is to empower every Indian with the knowledge and resources they need to access and benefit from various government schemes, programs, pm fasal bima yojana and initiatives.