Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Uploading to Assets via mobile device.

Level 3

I'm trying to set up a workflow where people can upload to one specific folder in Brand Portal using their mobile device. The web version of assets is pretty terrible on mobile and I don't see an app in the store. Has anyone put together a workflow involving mobile uploads?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Do you have a working asset contribution folder in your Brand Portal?
This is another can of worms, but this should be at least on paper a working solution for Brand Portal uploading.
I did not test any mobile device uploading yet, but as long as the user has the right permissions this should work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Do you have a working asset contribution folder in your Brand Portal?
This is another can of worms, but this should be at least on paper a working solution for Brand Portal uploading.
I did not test any mobile device uploading yet, but as long as the user has the right permissions this should work.

Community Advisor

@dmescia2 I just tried the web Brand Portal in mobile, and you correctly mentioned it isn't working aptly.

Here's what I found online: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/legal/product-descriptions/adobe-experience-manager-mobile.html 

Also, request you to raise a feature request or contact Adobe support for more info on Mobile apks for iOS/Android. I am assuming they will need separate licenses (paid). But haven't tried personally, so best to check first.

Administrator

@dmescia2 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni