Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Unable to sort by Content Fragment Model in List View

Level 3
When looking at Content Fragments in List View with Content Fragment Model column enabled sorting based on Content Fragment Model does not work. The sorting control exist but it appears to sort based on Created date rather on Content Fragment Model. If sorting is selected, regardless of ascending or descending, it sorts newest to oldest.

This has been tested in AEM 6.5.17 and 6.5.18.

To duplicate:

1. Open a folder in Assets that contains Content Fragments of different models.
  2. Change the view to List View
  3. Add the Content Fragment Column
    1. click the view selector icon
    2. click View Settings
    3. enable Content Fragment Model
  4. Click the column header "Content Fragment Model". The indicator icon will switch to sorting ascending. However the Created column is sorted newest to oldest not the Content Fragment Model column.
  5. Click the column header again. The indicator will switch to descending however it is still sorted by Created column newest to oldest.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This does indeed appear to be a bug. I would suggest submitting an Adobe Support ticket so that they can track it as a bug and take appropriate actions.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This does indeed appear to be a bug. I would suggest submitting an Adobe Support ticket so that they can track it as a bug and take appropriate actions.

Esteban Bustamante

Level 3

In the event someone runs across this and is curious:

I contacted support and opened a case. They have duplicated the issue and acknowledged it as a bug. They are not committing to a time for resolution but it will be considered during development cycles.