Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Unable to see any assets after login to AEM Desktop App

Level 1

abhisheklakhpatre_0-1675931658648.png

I can't see any assets when I logged in to aem as cs based environment. The lower environments are working fine. I have sufficient permission to view asset. 

Can anyone help how to resolve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

As a workaround, adobe team disabled ntFileFolderElastic which was causing the issue in the desktop app and the errors in the logs.

And informed it as a bug and will be fixed in upcoming releases.

Adobe comment for reference:
The problem seems to be related to the use of the index ntFileFolderElastic with sort options that are not mapped in the index definition.
In this case, the index should not apply the sort clause that instead should be performed in OAK.
As a workaround, we have to disable ntFileFolderElastic on the affected environments.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@abhisheklakhpatre The screen shot you have shared is of your AEM Desktop App.

Do you mean to say, that assets are in your Cloud environment, but not visible in the AEM Desktop App. It could be a Sync issue between Cloud and Desktop App.

Please follow below link - on how to set up the AEM Desktop App and sync with AEMaaCS

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-desktop-app/using/using.html

Correct answer by
Level 1

As a workaround, adobe team disabled ntFileFolderElastic which was causing the issue in the desktop app and the errors in the logs.

And informed it as a bug and will be fixed in upcoming releases.

Adobe comment for reference:
The problem seems to be related to the use of the index ntFileFolderElastic with sort options that are not mapped in the index definition.
In this case, the index should not apply the sort clause that instead should be performed in OAK.
As a workaround, we have to disable ntFileFolderElastic on the affected environments.