Expand my Community achievements bar.

Administrator

kautuk_sahni_0-1689149921477.png

ADLS is starting the next round of beta tests for our Business User Credential Exam program, this time focusing on Experience Manager Assets. We need to have as many people as possible complete the beta exam within the beta period, so we can ensure the exam is accurate and fair. Participants can be the first to earn this new credential and get a ready-for-sharing virtual badge.

ABOUT THE EXAM 

The Adobe Qualified: AEM Assets Digital Librarian exam is designed to assess a candidate’s knowledge in organizing assets, managing assets and their metadata, distributing and locating assets in the DAM repository, and using workflows to manage business processes in AEM Assets. The exam is rigorously developed and professionally administered to provide a highly respected Digital Librarian credential.

This is a business user credential: however, candidates of all skill levels are desired for the beta exam, as this will allow us to measure the accuracy of the exam more effectively for our target candidates’ skill level.

WHAT TO EXPECT AS A BETA TESTER

• Participation is free of cost.
  • You can take the exam anytime between June 28 – July 21, but it must be completed in one sitting.
  • The exam will take about 120 mins.
  • You will be asked to provide feedback on exam questions during the exam.
  • You will receive test results 4 – 5 weeks after the test period ends.
  • Credentials will be awarded to those who have a passing score.

NEXT STEPS

1. Sign up to take the beta exam.
  2. Once you sign up, you will get an on-screen acknowledgment that your form has been successfully submitted.
  3. Instructions on how to take the beta exam will be sent beginning on June 28th and beyond for any subsequent sign-ups. The earlier you sign up, the more time you will have to complete the exam.
  4. Complete the exam between June 28 – July 21.
  5. Get your teammates and associates to sign up too!

It is critical to our exam development schedule that as many people take the exam as soon as they can, as we have a minimum number of exams that need to be completed to ensure our test is valid.

Thank you for your help in ensuring the accuracy and validity of this important new credential!

Questions? Contact adlsbeta@adobe.com.

© Adobe. All rights reserved.

Kautuk Sahni
16 Replies

Level 2

Hi, I took the exam back in July and I still don't have my results. Do you have any idea when they will be released? I have a job interview coming up and it would be very helpful to have this certification (assuming I passed, of course!)

Employee

Hi, I work on the team that’s developing this exam, and we’re finalizing the passing score this week, and then it will take a little more time to process all of the beta exams and deliver results - up to 10 business days. So you should get an email with your results and score before the end of the month. Thanks for your patience!

Administrator

@KrishnaGarikapati @anott 

I have asked the team to check on this and get back to you.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Results are out now.
Watch out for an email from adlsnore@adobe.com

Community Advisor

I received the email with the PASS result; however, the credentials are still not available. The email mentioned that they would be accessible 24 hours after the email confirmation. It has now been more than a week, and I would like to know if this delay is expected.

cc: @KrishnaGarikapati @jen_dulock @kautuk_sahni 

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

I have asked concerned them to look into this. 

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Thanks, @kautuk_sahni 
i did raised CS0033124, Just incase if you need to quote a ticket. 

Community Advisor

@KrishnaGarikapati, where did you submit a case? The email they provided for any further questions is not correct, so I was not sure where I should ask. Can you share if there is any official email or way to inquire?

Thanks, @kautuk_sahni, for your help, and sorry for putting you on the spot.

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

@EstebanBustamante @KrishnaGarikapati 

Team's Response - All of the missing credentials have been resent and notifications went out to everyone. It should be fine for you all now. 

Kautuk Sahni