Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Looking for a Trainer - AEM Marketing

Level 1

Hi,

AARP - Looking for a Trainer experienced in Training the AARP Marketing Business Unit - Hopeful for someone in DC but open to a remote opportunity in the US.

Please email me your resume if you are a fit for the opportunity. 

Tara Olensky

tolensky@rjmtechnologies.com

SENIOR TRAINER - ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER

Our client, a major membership-based organization, seeks a Senior Trainer in Adobe Experience Manager for a long-term contract position in Washington, DC.  Hybrid onsite presence is preferred but consideration for fully remote location will be given to highly qualified candidates.

BACKGROUND
The Organization’s marketing function has the three primary focuses:

• Driving alignment around a unified personalization vision, strategy, and tactical roadmap;
  • Leading or providing guidance on the testing strategy for new audience-based personalization capabilities;
  • Steering test-and-learn efforts to optimize consumer engagement with personalized content across digital channels. 

The Senior Trainer will support the training of business units that are adopting new personalization capabilities such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Kitewheel journey orchestration, recommendation modules using predictive models and machine learning, and new marketing data standardization technologies such as Claravine. The Senior Trainer will document, organize, and disseminate training materials using platforms such as Confluence and SharePoint, and deliver live training sessions for business units. This individual will also provide ad hoc, hands-on guidance to help marketing teams become comfortable using these new technologies. 

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Work with technology and business teams to understand and document the Organization’s deployments of these capabilities along with key processes and guardrails. Create user-friendly training materials and design interactive sessions to educate marketing teams on how to use the tools.
  • Conduct tailored training programs in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) so marketers can self-author emails as experience fragments.
  • Instruct marketers on the organization of value libraries that are fundamental to personalization using artificial intelligence and create and deliver training on processes for creating new assets in the value library using content fragments in AEM.
  • Conduct training sessions on journey orchestration authoring using Kitewheel and managing marketing tracking codes using Claravine, ensuring business units have a comprehensive understanding of these tools to begin independent use and authoring.
  • Coordinate training schedule with Personalization and other Audience Management leads based upon the ongoing implementation and evaluation of strategic roadmaps.
  • Oversee training intake form to triage requests and questions related to personalization capabilities.
  • Collect and organize original or third-party training materials and FAQs on platforms such as Confluence and SharePoint for business units to access and distribute those resources via channels including Teams and Outlook.
  • Evaluate training effectiveness through feedback mechanisms and performance metrics, making adjustments as necessary to optimize learning outcomes.

QUALIFICATIONS

• 7+ years of training experience, with an emphasis on AEM and marketing technologies
  • Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, AEM, Kitewheel, Claravine and an understanding of how AI technologies work in personalization.
  • Knowledge of current personalization and consumer journey best practices.
  • Resourceful and curious.
  • Flexibility to adapt to changing conditions with a positive attitude.
  • Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
  • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
  • Ability to work effectively and successfully in a matrixed organization.
  • Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
  • Excellent presentation and communication skills.
  • Strong analytical capability; skilled at deriving insights from data.
  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I wish you the best of luck finding the right person for the job. I am not so sure if the question section in the forum is the right place. 
This sounds more like a LinkedIn information... But at least you target the right people here

This sounds very interesting - and i would like to encourage you to expand on what exactly you are looking for.
No offence, but this is pretty much the same text that you have on your website regarding this position.
At least tell us a bit more than just the clean HR job description.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I wish you the best of luck finding the right person for the job. I am not so sure if the question section in the forum is the right place. 
This sounds more like a LinkedIn information... But at least you target the right people here

This sounds very interesting - and i would like to encourage you to expand on what exactly you are looking for.
No offence, but this is pretty much the same text that you have on your website regarding this position.
At least tell us a bit more than just the clean HR job description.

Level 1

Hi,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

We don’t actually have the information you requested; in fact, we expect the trainer will work with the organization to determine this during the initial phase of the engagement.

If this is not the right place to post a job posting like this, do you have any suggestions in the AEM community where I could? This role has been a difficult find.

Thanks for your time.

Community Advisor

As mentioned by @Adilos-Cantuerk, perhaps LinkedIn or another job platform would be a better place for this. However, we can check with our admins if a space for this type of offer can be created in the future.

cc: @kautuk_sahni and @Jagpreet_Singh_

Esteban Bustamante