Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to track assets usage from AEM dam which is consumed by external sources like emails, campaigns , social media post etc.

Community Advisor

We are using DAM as a centralized repository and we want to track the usage of assets consumed from AEM.

OOTB we have asset insights but that is not working when it comes to usage , it only increase the count if we create a collection within AEM but for external sources we have no track.

Did anyone implemented such use case where we need to track the asset usage from aem for external systems.

Version : AEMAACS

Himanshu Jain
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

Hi @Himanshu_Jain 

This document has details related to your requirement - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/advanced/asset-insights-laun...

Have you already completed all these steps? I am trying to confirm if you have the required page tracking code embedded in your external sources that are consuming these aem assets.

Thanks

Narendra

Community Advisor

Hi @narendragandhi ,

We already tried this but usage statics are not working as mentioned in document.

I am not sure whether this feature is implemented in any of existing AEMAACS projects .

Thanks

Himanshu Jain