Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Good documentation on how to create custom product structures for AEM 6.5x

Level 3

I'm trying to figure out how to migrate some custom products from 6.3 to 6.5.x and support different editing for different product types. The original products were stored under /etc/assets/project_name/product_type format. I realize that in the OOTB AEM 6.5 that this has moved to /var/commerce/products by default. There were some scaffolding dialogs created to edit each type of product.

What I'm looking for is a detailed document on how to implement products in 6.5. My web searches keep coming up with whitepapers that say it can be done but I'm not finding the detail.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2 Replies

Level 3

Yes. I've already read this and have it bookmarked. What I was hoping for is a more detailed dive into the structures and how to override the edit pages. I've been able to resolve the issue on my own. It just took a bit longer than I would have liked.