Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Content Fragment Multifield Translation

Level 1

Hi 

I am Trying to Translate  my CF in Spanish and French. So For French Lang it is getting translated but multifield json data is getting stored as {"lang »:"Anglais »,"href »:"/content/bms340b »,"cross-site »:""}  So any on have idea How to remove >> while translating ..

2 For Spanish the CF Multifield Data is not getting Translated it is reflected in English Lang only 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Abhi717670 Can you elaborate on the Translator that you are using for language translation.
AEM does not manipulate the Translation Output, and stores it as it is. You might need to explore the issue with ">>" on translator's end.

It can be also handled post translation. In AEM we can execute a utility script to clean this particular field of all the special characters, that are not supposed to be there. 

For 2nd issue, you might need to troubleshoot translation configurations, as the same is working for French but not Spanish

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Abhi717670 Can you elaborate on the Translator that you are using for language translation.
AEM does not manipulate the Translation Output, and stores it as it is. You might need to explore the issue with ">>" on translator's end.

It can be also handled post translation. In AEM we can execute a utility script to clean this particular field of all the special characters, that are not supposed to be there. 

For 2nd issue, you might need to troubleshoot translation configurations, as the same is working for French but not Spanish