Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Clone Launch Approval Workflow and Review Status on asset

Level 3

Hello

I'm trying to clone the 'Launch Approval' Workflow to create 'Group 1 Launch Approval Workflow'

Currently 'Launch Approval' is tied to asset property 'Review Status'

mbrennan_0-1687457615100.png

I would like to create 'Group 1 Review Status' on the metadata schema and tie that to our cloned 'Group 1 Launch Approval Workflow'.

I'm able to create 'Group 1 Launch Workflow'. However I am unable to create a field in meta data that ties to our 'Group 1 Launch Approval Workflow'.

I have searched for documentation on this functionality, and have searched in the questions on this forum but have not found anything sufficient.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mbrennan Assuming you have also cloned/copied the default metadata schema and converted into your own custom metadata schema. 

You would just have to rename the review status field property from dam:status to your own custom property and write a Workflow launcher that triggers Group1 Launch Approval Workflow, when custom property is modified

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mbrennan Assuming you have also cloned/copied the default metadata schema and converted into your own custom metadata schema. 

You would just have to rename the review status field property from dam:status to your own custom property and write a Workflow launcher that triggers Group1 Launch Approval Workflow, when custom property is modified

Level 3

Hi Krati,

I tried this solution and am running into issues. I created the launcher but am unable to complete the workflow.

I see the same issue when trying to run "Create review task" as a workflow the result is null

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-assets/launch-review-as-a-...

Any ideas?