Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Assets Bulk Import

Community Advisor

Hello,

We have requirement to import around 1L assets in AEM.

It's available in Azure Blob Storage with folder structure like abc/1, abc/2, abc/3 etc. and it needs in same structure in AEM like xyz/1, xyz/2, xyz/3 etc.
Each folder( abc/1, abc/2 ) contains around 1000 images.

What is the best and optimize way to do it?

Note: We are using Bulk import tool to import each folder level and it's too much manual work. Suggest some other approach if you have.

@kautuk_sahni @narendragandhi any help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

HI @iamnjain 

• I think it would be good if you could get the target folder structure recreated in Azure Blob storage if that is feasible. In that case, you can just point to the parent folder and bulk import can recreate the same hierarchy in AEM.
  • Another option could be to just import with the folder structure you have in Azure blob storage and then use tools like https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/mcp-tools/renovator/index.html to rename folders as per the target structure.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Narendra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

HI @iamnjain 

• I think it would be good if you could get the target folder structure recreated in Azure Blob storage if that is feasible. In that case, you can just point to the parent folder and bulk import can recreate the same hierarchy in AEM.
  • Another option could be to just import with the folder structure you have in Azure blob storage and then use tools like https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/mcp-tools/renovator/index.html to rename folders as per the target structure.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Narendra

Administrator

@iamnjain Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni