Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

AEM Add custom meta data fields like Iframe and Table option

Employee

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to add the Iframe field and table option in the meta data schema, I dont see those options are available OOTB.

Kindly suggest how can we add these?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @SateeshRe 

Can you please provide more details to understand your use case, the metadata schema is used to store the properties of an asset. If you need to associate an iframe with an asset, you can use a regular text field to enter the iframe Source URL and then can refer to that on the rendering side using an embed component or custom HTML.

I am not sure what values you would want to capture for a table ?

Thanks

Narendra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @SateeshRe 

Can you please provide more details to understand your use case, the metadata schema is used to store the properties of an asset. If you need to associate an iframe with an asset, you can use a regular text field to enter the iframe Source URL and then can refer to that on the rendering side using an embed component or custom HTML.

I am not sure what values you would want to capture for a table ?

Thanks

Narendra

Administrator

@SateeshRe Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni