Expand my Community achievements bar.

Inequality on a unit basis! (Price Policy)

Level 1

First of all, I want to say that I am very happy with Adobe. But I have an idea to turn unlicensed uses into licensed!

I wrote to the Adobe support team and they told me that if I opened a thread in the forum, more people would support it and I could reach more authoritative people. I'll tell you about this with photo examples!

f1d968b9-f279-4bec-9178-d4b67500dcce.jpg

(I asked if you are using Adobe products under license!)

In this photo, many people participated in the survey I organized on Instagram!

Let's look at the results together!

fbc5f8a6-5ffe-46eb-a9ef-5f24515395bf.jpg

Later, when I chatted with the people, I found out that many of them were students!

I asked those who voted no if they would buy these products licensed. And I wanted people who said I would buy to click on the sticker

a92ba008-e5c4-47cd-b402-3f615c3a4b18.jpgaa4e67a8-33a9-4351-a953-90f2c41e6eef.jpg

I did this experiment live inside the university a few weeks ago! Believe me, the result was worse. A lot of people didn't prefer the licensed product.

I know, friends who are in countries like America and the UK think the prices are reasonable. As people who earn dollars, I think these prices are reasonable. However, when we look at the unit basis, 19 basis in America but 125 basis in Turkey!

Therefore, I think it would be beneficial for Adobe to launch a special campaign for "students" to encourage all students and to edit these prices for a short time on a unit basis at 25% or a rate deemed appropriate and to measure the impact!

I'm understanding about this in other countries, but there is inequality on a unit-by-unit basis. And this inequality is straining students in some countries! So I thought that a strong company like Adobe could offer a test with an inclusive approach, at least for a short time.

The comments of the friends here are also very valuable to me!

I would like to present to our esteemed Adobe officials,

0 Replies